Anonymous said: Would it be rude of me to say that I think you are more beautiful now than you were in those old pictures? Not to say that you weren't beautiful then, it's just I personally think you are absolutely stunning right now.
Not at all. I think so too. Because back then I was in fact thinner, but I didn’t feel too comfortable in my body. And for me, that’s the thing that makes you beautiful!
Thank you <3
Me as humanized Rarity from My Little Pony. Thanks to Schpog for taking those!
Found this again on anthother blog and woooahhh 900+ notes. Never thought you guys would like my Rarity cosplay!!
Via My Little Pony Cosplay
Anonymous said: Hello dear Glasmond, I'm really amazed by how much effort you put into answering the messages you get. I'm always hesitant to approach people as I don't want to annoy them, so I'd like to ask if you could maybe give a short list of 'DOs and DON'Ts when messaging someone you don't really know'? I know you've had some bad experiences with stalkers and I think most of these people don't even realize they're being creepy. Maybe such a list would help. Thanks for considering!
I don’t know man, that’s a hard question, because everyone is different. Some people might love compliments, some might hate them. You should check their asks and see how they react.
And just for the record: From 10 people I am messaging only 2 people write something back, haha. So I don’t know if I’m the right person to ask this…
But as for the stalkers, some DON’Ts:
- Don’t make presents in order to get something in return (like attention or an artwork or even an reaction)
- Don’t ask the same questions over and over
- Don’t tell them that you want to move to their hometown and expect them to spend time with you
- Don’t tell them that you’re planning to move in with them
- Don’t say something like “u guys imagine all us of the livestream cumming on glasmonds body, she, lying in the bed, full of our cum…”
- Don’t expect them to be your friend just because you’re nice to them
- Don’t expect anything from them, honestly
DOs (only in my case, since, as I said, others might think different)
- Tell them what positive feelings they cause you
- In case of an artist: tell them what you can see in their pictures and what they mean to you (Like: Oh man, that pic cause a huge story in my head and made me like XY, for example)
- Tell them why you like them
Well, yes. Maybe that helped a little?
Anonymous said: I have something to admit. I admit that I was a horrible person. Until around a year ago I made fun of people for their looks. I laughed at fat people or weird faces. But around that time I found your blog. And I saw so much beauty. In chubby people in interesting faces. Around that time I also started to draw. And I started to see curves and light and shadow interacting. And I looked at people differently, suddenly everyone was beautiful. Thank you for helping me seeing the beauty everywhere!
Wow. That is amazingly honorable of you to admit and also very nice to tell me. Thank you for that insight of your change, I appriciate it. I bet you make not only me but many others who read that happy!
jayristhegreat said: So, I need some advice, I was wondering, how do you get so much people to be your friend, respect you, and shower you in endless Compliments? without being too Awkward?
Maybe it’s because I listen to them and try to feel them and face them with respect (unless they give me reason not to do so).
But I honestly don’t know, you should ask those who approach me like this.
chocolate-dandy said: Very important question - out of the three of you, who would win in an arm wrestling match? Answer truthfully, as there are literally dozens of pennies riding on the answer!
Schpog wins, when she uses the lengh of her arm as a “lever” (like she always do, that dickbutt), I use when it’s just about strengh. Cherry even loses when she uses both of her hands, haha
Anonymous said: What's the nudest you've ever gotten on tumblr? Like, in the pictures that you've posted?
Some Rockabilly Disney Designs. I’m planning to do more!
Super excited to cosplay that with my friends! Rockabilly Disney Group GO! *~*
Via Glasworks //Artblog
astraycatruns said: Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favourite followers.
- I love ferrets, they are my favorite animals!
- I am pretty temperamental. I laugh loud, I cry loud, I scream and I try my best to share my feelings while at the same time listening to and feeling other people. I’m like a person whose always running on full energy.
- I try to grow every day and learn new things about myself and others.
- I really have a lot of feelings. Like … really. I often feel lonely because I think I’m the only person who’s feelings so much for thing XY, character XY or fact XY. When I can’t find people who feel the same I try to show others why I love stuff so much and sometimes seed alike passions in their hearts!
- Before I got comfortable with my body I was pretty normal in shape but I felt gross and ugly and hated myself so much that I used to hurt myself. Today, even though I weight almost 30kg more, I feel so much better and healthier!